Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Eminem - Love the Way You Lie ft Rihanna Parody: Key of Awesome # 27

Eminem - Love the Way You Lie ft Rihanna Parody: Key of Awesome # 27 Video Clips. Duration : 3.65 Mins.


Eminem Rihanna PARODY loves the way they are: Key of Awesome # 27! Watch the behind the scenes: www.youtube.com Subscribe! Behind the video www.youtube.com comments HERE: www.youtube.com texts play directed by Mark Douglas and the voice of Anastasia Rihanna voice of Tom Douglas Klein Cooking Bobbi Jo LYRICS Rihanna just going to ride my bike past that allright because I'm not sure what they are because I've burn an Indian customer like I said, it really hurts You're astupid idiot you can not say that I like, I can only shoot a spitball, do you know that it means the same thing, after all that I threw the glue that just a reaction 'was a distraction from more than Drew and the fractions obtained, it should be a picture of their customers, I thought it was clean, we were always close 'cause if I passed that note the tick yes, and this is all he has written since then we have seats, I will never forget assigned it was nice and we had a play date and we were playing houseI played a mix fake steak the next day I saw something you do not forget that in the ball pit with Kyle I started to cry and lay on the floor, I said, you're a fartface I don 't like you want more from you my heart, but you're stuck like a splinter Farewell, my mother calls me for dinner, you say mean things, and right away, it was established opposite day you stole my heart they stole my bike's allright, because I love you like...

Keywords: Eminem, Love The Way You Lie, Rihanna, parody, Recovery, funny, music, video, spoof, little, kid, version, keyofawesome, markdouglas, barelypolitical

western digital tv 1080p full-hd media player - wdbabf0000nbk best carryon luggage uplift bras

No comments:

Post a Comment