Monday, August 29, 2011

Harry Potter against Voldemort Rap: Original Short

Harry Potter against Voldemort Rap: Original Short Video Clips.





Exclusive! Harry Potter Voldemort in an epic battle against rap for determining who is the magician par excellence! Indy Mogul gives Voldemort make-up effects in this test, the original short film. 'Build' Next: www.youtube.com download the mp3: indymogul.com texts www.IndyMogul.com Voldemort # 1: I am the darkest of dark wizard in all of history, I will kill your ass like Cedric Diggory. With a wave of my finger to ground you can have a baby without Dumbeldore ass punk, I'm the best assistantRapper will ever see, you're a dwarf with a witch peewee dead mother. I had a lot of souls, and can raise the dead If you can not win then they were bitterly disappointed Harry # 1 you think is a great story bald, do you think I'm afraid you've smoked Basilisk and I also smoke. I'm in class I, witches, witches in the halls you look under my coat, my balls will see Hagrid's size. I am gaining wizard duels, win chess wizards, platinum DUBS Got My Hogwarts Express, you can nottouch me son, are magical machines that I dish out huge damage, is only slightly weaker scar! Voldemort No. 2 Poor little Harry, you're such a dear boy. You miss your uncle? Your mother? Your father? Oh, yes, I killed em, little owl 'too. All your friends are next, I'll be cutting through your team. You look like Marcy from Peanuts and your wand is small so I'm not able to close the deal with Hermione? My boyz are called Death Eaters, who make the magic black stallion that has disappeared,Don ...

Keywords: harrypotter, Voldemort, rap, trailer, originalshort, funnyvideos, comedy, moviespoof, specialeffects, testfilm

messenger bag sewing pattern toyota t100 exhaust system

No comments:

Post a Comment